Apparently February couldn’t let us go without slamming us with snow. We got 6+ inches of snow over Friday and Saturday. The City even called a snow day on Saturday for us! That’s pretty much unheard of. I’m so ready for Spring weather and more sunlight.
- “I Hunt Killers” by Barry Lyga
- “Game” by Barry Lyga
- “Blood of My Blood” by Barry Lyga
- “Blue Birds” by Caroline Starr Rose
- “Call the Midwife: Shadows of the Workhouse” by Jennifer Worth
Other Posts of Interest
- If You Like…TV Edition Part 2
- Behind the Blog: Tasha at The Bookie Monsters
- Listed: Love is in the Air
- Behind the Blog: Susie at Home With Susie
- Listed: Psychological Suspense
- Behind the Blog: Felicia at A Silly Girl’s Thoughts
- Unboxing February 2015 Uppercase Box
- Behind the Blog: Marcee at A Nurse and A Book
I’m anxious for March. I should be getting a call soon about my new job and starting the new job soon. It’s been 3 years since I started working in my library this month. I don’t want to leave my job. My new job will be the same but different with more responsibilities. We’ll see how it goes…
Who knows how my new schedule will change the blog? I’ll just roll with the punches and keep reading.
How was your February? Any big goals for March?