One month down. 2015 is moving quick!
- “Poison Study” by Maria V. Snyder
- “The Cure for Dreaming” by Cat Winters
- “Kat, Incorrigible” by Stephanie Burgis
- “Keeping the Castle” by Patrice Kindle
- “Dream a Little Dream” by Kerstin Gier
- “UnDivided” by Neal Shusterman
Other Posts of Interest
- Behind the Blog: Leona at Leona’s Blog of Shadows
- Behind the Blog: Megan at Color Me This Way
- Listed: Goodbye Egmont USA
- If You Like…TV Edition Part 1
- Behind the Blog: Cynthia at Bingeing on Books
- Listed: Dystopias
- A Psuedo Librarian’s Take On: Tween Programming Part 6
- Behind the Blog: Victoria at Addlepates and Book Nerds
- Listed: Social Media
- What I Want To See More Of (3)
What’s ahead for February?
I’m still waiting for a very important phone call that’s going to change my life. We’ll see when that happens and how things are going to change.
I haven’t filed my taxes yet but it looks like I’ll get some money back so I’m hopefully going to upgrade a newer phone soon. I also decided to try out Uppercase Box. It’s a young adult book subscription box. I should get my first box sometime this month which I will share with you all. I’m trying the Expert Pick (the book everyone gets) for now. We’ll see how that goes since I can be picky about what I read.
How was your January? Any exciting plans for February?