How is the year almost over?!
- “Thorn“ by Intisar Khanani
- “Mockingbird” by Kathryn Erskine
- “The Blood of Olympus” by Rick Riordan
- “Landline” by Rainbow Rowell
Other Posts of Interest
- Behind the Blog: Danielle at Bookish Monsters
- Listed: Female Protagonists
- A Psuedo Librarian’s Take On: Tween Programming Part 4
- Behind the Blog: Michelle at The Writing Hufflepuff
- Listed: Male Protagonists
- If You Like…Doctor Who
- Behind the Blog: Kayla at My Corner of the Library
- Listed: Little Red Riding Hood
- Cover Love: Little Women
- Behind the Blog: April at A Well Read Woman
- Movie Review: The Maze Runner
- Behind the Blog: Paige at The Book Carousel
What’s ahead for November?
I’m still waiting to get Undivided by Neal Shusterman from the library. I’m planning on applying for a new job soon. Well technically it’s the same job but a permanent position with the system. That’s cool but also terrifying. I also get 2 long weekends this month! That never happens because of my weird work schedule. Hurray!
How was your October? Any exciting plans for November?