Hooray! Fall is on the way. I’m very ready for cooler weather.
- “Thursdays With The Crown” by Jessica Day George
- “Sapphire Blue” by Kerstin Gier
- “Shades of Grey” by Jasper Fforde
- “Beauty” by Robin McKinley
- “The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet” by Bernie Su and Kate Rorick
- “Playing With Matches” by Suri Rosen
- “Little Women” by Louisa May Alcott
Other Posts of Interest
- Discussion: How Do You Review?
- Listed: The Arts
- Behind the Blog: Swathi at Give Me The Books
- Initial Impressions: “Atlantia”
- Behind the Blog: Olivia at Books, Beauty, And Coffee
- Movie Review: The Giver
- Behind the Blog: Aubrey Joy at Pointe Taken
- Listed: Young Adult Series Ending in 2014
- What I Want To See Less Of (2)
- Behind the Blog: Carissa at The Bookworm Insider
- Listed: Beauty and the Beast
What’s ahead for October?
Books! The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan is out next week. I’m not ready for the series to be over but I will likely devour the book over my weekend. Undivided by Neal Shusterman is out in 2 weeks. I’m very excited for that one as well. I’m sure there are other exciting things going on but those are the things that I’ve been waiting months for.
How was your September? Any exciting plans for October?