Hooray! Fall is on the way. I’m very ready for cooler weather.
- “The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie” by Alan Bradley
- “Say What You Will” by Cammie McGovern
- “The Darkest Minds” by Alexandra Bracken
- “Eleven Doctors, Eleven Stories” by Various Authors
- “Charmed Life” by Diana Wynne Jones
- “Dragon Spear” by Jessica Day George
Other Posts of Interest
- Behind the Blog: Sukriti at Just a Thought
- Listed: Get Lost In A Book
- Book Blogging Pet Peeves: Weird Review Requests
- Behind the Blog: Lauren at Bookmark Lit
- Listed: Time Travel
- Discussion: When Did Book Blogging Start Getting So Spammy?
- How To View Multiple Shelves On Goodreads
- Behind the Blog: Em at Alwaysopinionatedgirl
- Ask a Book Blogger (1)
- Behind the Blog: Sabrina at Books and Bark
- Choose a Faction, Choose a Book
- How To Get Your Library To Work For You
What’s ahead for September?
Nothing exciting that I can think of. I already have all of September’s posts scheduled so that’s nice. I can sit back and read and write posts at my leisure.
Normally I would be excited this time of year for Fall TV to come back but aside from The Big Bang Theory, I don’t think I watch any of the ‘normal’ TV shows coming back. That’s a bit weird for me. Oh well, I’ll just make good use of Netflix (and Doctor Who) to fill my TV void.
How was your August? Any exciting plans for September?