What?! I can’t believe May is here already.
- “Cress” by Marissa Meyer
- “Erebos” by Ursula Poznanski
- “Also Known As” by Robin Benway
- “Call the Midwife: A Memoir of Birth, Joy, and Hard Times“ by Jennifer Worth
- “Attachments” by Rainbow Rowell
- “Emma” by Jane Austen
Other Posts of Interest
- YA Indie: How To Find The Best Book Blogger For You
- Behind the Blog: Candice @ The Grown Up YA
- Judging A Book By The Cover: The Bad Surprises
- Behind the Blog: Melissa @ Bookmark Dragon
- Judging A Book By The Cover: The Good Surprises
- Book Blogging Pet Peeves: Comment Section
- Behind the Blog: Rachael @ Rachael Turns Pages
- A Psuedo Librarian’s Take On: Tween Programming Part 2
- Behind the Blog: Chelsea @ Books For Thought
- Listed: Beach(ed) Reads
I don’t think May will be very exciting around here. I’ve got most of May actually scheduled so I can take it pretty easy which is nice. I’ll be participating in Bout of Books for the first time which will be fun.
I want to try to play around with Codeacademy soon. It’s a pretty cool website that teaches you to code in many different computer languages. I don’t expect to be an expert in anything soon. I thought it would be a useful thing to know that if I ever choose to self host AND I could put on resumes if I get good enough.
Netflix: I’m all over the place with my TV watching, haha. I finished Firefly last month. It’s definitely better than I thought it would be. I’m watching Heroes pretty regularly. It’s still pretty interesting and fun. Luther is pretty good as well but it’s NOT a bedtime show for me. It’s wayyy too dark to watch right before bed. I started watching an episode of Agatha Christie’s Marple last night. I thought it was pretty good possibly because it’s one of the newer adaptions. I have a hard time getting into older shows. I wasn’t terribly wild about Miss Marple the character yet but I like the mystery and the other characters. I need to find some TV shows without crime! They’re all over my queue. I should probably watch some of the movies in my queue as well. I seem to only watch TV on my instant stream.
How was your April? Any big goals for May?