Without going too much into my personal life, I’m going to have to take a furlough from work soon. As you would expect the situation is a bit rough. I’m going to try to make the best of it though and make good use of my free time. I’m planning on reading as much as I can during my time off.
Here are some books I’d would like to read during my time off:
- The Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C.S. Lewis (next book in the order I’m reading the books)
- Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier (translated book for my challenge)
- Black Heart by Holly Black (need to finish the series)
- The Interrupted Tale by Maryrose Wood
- The Pirates! In an Adventure with Scientists by Gideon Defoe (saw the movie first for my challenge)
- Déjà Dead by Kathy Reichs
- Also Known As by Robin Benway
- Eleven Doctors, Eleven Stories by Various Authors (Doctor Who!!)
- Plus anything off of my owned TBR list or want to pick up TBR list is fair game.
I also want to take advantage of just going to the library and grabbing a bunch of books off the shelf because they look interesting. I haven’t had time to do that in ages.
Any suggestions of books that I should read now that I’ll have some time to do it?