October really wasn’t that exciting other than going to the Fierce Reads event. I do already have my posts scheduled through November. I can never remember what’s supposed to go up when so seeing my posts is always fun. “Oh yeah. I remember reading that!” Oh well. Here’s hoping November will be more fun.
- “The King’s Guard” by Rae Carson
- “The Fairy Tale Trap” by Emily Casey
- “The Fairy Tale Twist” by Emily Casey
- “Diary of a Wimpy Kid” by Jeff Kinney
- “The Caged Graves” by Dianne Salerni
Other Posts of Interest
- Fierce Reads ABQ Event Recap
- Listed: Ghosts and Haunted Houses
- Listed: Teen Read Week
- Dabbling in Non-Fiction
- Discussion: Romance and YA
November isn’t looking be to be any more exciting. I do get some extra days off though.
How was your October? Any exciting plans for November?