I’ve always said that when I had more time to read I’d like to try branch out and try to read other types of books. I’ve been out of school for a few years now so I guess it’s time to do so! As you can clearly see I’m a fan of fiction. I’m totally fine with that. I don’t think that will ever change but I’m thinking I would like to dip my toes into the world of non-fiction. As usual, I’d love to hear your input!
What are your non-fiction recommendations? I just have a few guidelines or suggestions about what I enjoy.
- Something easy to read. I’ve steered away from non-fiction because it seems to be dry and boring.
- No super academic books. I’ve read them before and I don’t enjoy them.
- Ideally something that reads like fiction (at least just to start out with).
- I do enjoy historical fiction so history might be interesting to read about.
- Funny! Funny books are always good.
- I like books about books as well.
What do you recommend? What are your favorite non-fiction books?