Even though I do read a good deal of YA and children’s books, I still feel like I’m under read. Kids (and parents) are always asking me about various children’s books. I know of the books and the general premise of the stories but I haven’t actually read any of the books. Here’s a list of some of those books I feel like I should try especially since I’m doing a tween ‘book club’ now.
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid series by Jeff Kinney [I started this!]
- Geronimo Stilton series
- Big Nate series by Lincoln Peirce
- Magic Tree House series by Mary Pope Osborne
- American Girl books by Various Authors. [This might be more of a re-read though I don’t remember anything about the books.]
- Secret series by Pseudonymous Bosch
I’m sure I’m missing some. Any suggestions of books for me to try?