Another month bites the dust! Can you believe September is right around the corner?! Classics Retold will be on us before we know it. *rushes off to plan more*
- “Adulting: How to Become a Grown-up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps” by Kelly Williams Brown
- “My School is a Spy Factory” by Steven Stickler
- “The Boyfriend List: 15 Guys, 11 Shrink Appointments, 4 Ceramic Frogs and Me, Ruby Oliver” by E. Lockhart
- “The Boy Book: A Study of Habits and Behaviors, Plus Techniques for Taming Them)” by E. Lockhart
- “The Treasure Map of Boys: Noel, Jackson, Finn, Hutch, Gideon—and me, Ruby Oliver” by E. Lockhart
- “The Fault In Our Stars” by John Green
Other Posts of Interest:
I’m not planning anything for August. Just finishing off my stuff for Classics Retold. I think I’ve read all the Peter Pan books the library has. I might need to dust of my reviews of Tiger Lily and Peter and the Starcatchers and talk about what I remember about them with the other books/movies I’ve used for this project. It will be nice to be project free again. I’ve really enjoyed this project but I do love my reading freedom.
How was your July? Any plans for August?