If you’ve been reading my blog for any length of time you know I’m a fan of children’s books: Young Adult, Middle Grade, and even regular old Juvenile books. I don’t love picture books as much as I love the other books for some reason. Maybe because I don’t have any kiddos to read with? Despite that, there are definitely some cute picture books out there.
- Elephant and Piggie books by Mo Willems
- I Want My Hat Back by Jon Klassen
- Little Oink by Amy Krouse Rosenthal
- Pigeon series by Mo Willems
- 006 and a Half by Kes Gray
- The Other Dog by Madeleine L’Engle
- Little Critter series by Mercer Mayer
- Busy World of Richard Scarry by Richard Scarry
- …Actually pretty much anything by Richard Scarry is awesome.
- Don’t forget all the classic books: Dr. Seuss, Berenstein Bears, Arthur, Madeline
Have you discovered any awesome picture books lately?