I’m probably going to be overly ambitious with the books I’d like to read. I don’t have as much downtime as I used to and it will take a while to adjust to that. I’m very used to reading 2/3 books a week! Oh well, here are some the books I would like to read this year.
- The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, The Silver Chair, and The Last Battle by C. S. Lewis
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- The Chronicles of Harris Burdick: Fourteen Amazing Authors Tell the Tales by Chris Van Allsburg and others
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
- Book of A Thousand Days by Shannon Hale
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Actually pretty much anything on my owned TBR list. Hopefully I can keep that managed this year.
What books are you hoping to read this year?