Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s Top Ten is Top Ten Books That Have Been On My Shelf For The Longest But I’ve Never Read.
Interesting idea! I’ve been pretty good about making sure I don’t let books sit around too long without being read. All of these have only been on my shelf this year.
- The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown [I enjoyed the movie when I saw it a long time ago so I couldn’t turn down a $.25 copy.]
- Best Friends Forever by Jennifer Weiner [I don’t know anything about it which is why it’s still unread. I just grabbed it at my grandparent’s house.]
- The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult [I should probably quit slacking on reading this. I enjoy most of her books.]
- The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger [Once again, I liked the movie so I thought I’d try to read the book]
- Mossflower by Brian Jacques
- The End of the World Club by J & P Voelkel [I don’t know why I’m slacking on reading this one! I really enjoyed the first book.]
- The Hounds of Baskerville by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- Life in Miniature by Linda Schlossberg
- Extras by Scott Westerfeld
- State of Fear by Michael Crichton
Is there anything here that I should bump to the top of my to-read list? Or anything I should just avoid?
What’s on your list?