Thanks for your interest in having me review your book! Try looking for others with the Book Blogger Search Engine!
I started this blog as a way for me to track my reading as well as to have an outlet to talk about books with other bookish people. I work full time so reading time is limited. This means I’m going to be very picky about accepting review books. Sorry! This is what you can expect from me as far as review requests go. I’m really flattered at all the requests but I’m not able to respond to every request. I will get back to you if I’m interested.
I’m only going to accept review requests that really interest and excite me. I think that’s the fairest thing for both of us. I’m pretty clear about what I like and want to read so please respect my wishes.
I will consider review requests for Young Adult and Middle Grade books in these genres:
- Some Fantasy
- Some Science Fiction (No hard core science fiction please)
- Occasionally Contemporary Fiction
- Books that incorporate mythology (Greek mythology is my favorite!) or other literature
- If your book is similar to something I’ve read and enjoyed. (Make sure you tell me what it’s similar to!)
Books I am NOT accepting for review requests
- Adult Fiction
- Children’s books (ages 0 to about 9)
- Paranormal romance
- Romance [Seriously, even YA romance or with a touch of romance. I hate it]
- Most paranormal books
- Religious/Spiritual books [I am religious; I just prefer to pick out my own books on the subject]
- Non-fiction; Self- Help
*Fair warning, I’m not a fan of tons of gore, language, sex, or drugs. If your book has a lot of any of those, I’m not going to like it too much.
Right now, I’m not accepting physical books (I have no room for the books I already own!) Ebooks only. I have a Kindle so any ebooks must be Kindle compatible.
- Who you are
- Title and Author’s name
- Age Group and Genre of book (example: YA Mystery or MG Historical Fiction)
- Book cover
- Amazon link and Goodreads link
- Release date (if it’s not out)
- Do you need a review by a certain day? If so, when?
- Why I would enjoy the book. I have tons to read so I need a very good reason to procrastinate on my books.
- Any other information you want to share about the book
When I accept a book:
- I try my best to read and review everything I accept. There is a chance I might DNF (did not finish) the book. I still write a ‘review’ if that happens. I only discuss what I read and my reasons for not finishing it. It might not be my cup of tea but instead be perfect for one of my readers.
- I don’t guarantee a positive review. My thoughts are my honest opinions; what I liked and what I didn’t like.
- Turn around time varies. I’ve been scheduling posts lately so I tend to be booked for about 3-4 weeks out at any time. Let me know in advance if you want a review by a certain time.
- I post my reviews here and on Goodreads.
Read all that and your book fits? Email me.
I do not accept guest post requests. I prefer to write my own blog content. If by some chance that changes, I will contact who I’d like to write a guest post.
I’m open to the idea of posting cover reveals, interviews, book trailers, and other fun book goodies. Contact me to figure out the details!